The attorneys at Hanahan & Hinton, LLC represent Ohio residents facing a variety of legal problems. Specific areas of our practice include:
- Bankruptcy – We help our clients get the fresh start they deserve from out-of-control credit card debts. The process starts with a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, ending harassing collection calls.
- Business law – From opening a business to purchasing an existing operation, our attorneys provide seasoned counsel to budding entrepreneurs. Our representation does not stop there as we help resolve disputes with customers and partners.
- Consumer law — If you purchased an unsafe product or victimized by fraud or misrepresentation, we will advocate for you, asserting your legal rights as a consumer.
- Criminal defense – Criminal charges require immediate legal help, whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges. At Hanahan & Hinton, LLC, we provide zealous and ethical representation for those charged with DUI and juvenile crimes.
- Divorce and family law – The end of a marriage is an emotional time that requires experienced and aggressive legal representation. Every aspect of your divorce is handled with a focus on your best interests and those of your children, specifically in matters involving child custody and support.
- Elder law – As you age, you will find yourself in need of legal help for Medicaid/Medicare planning, insurance guardianships and advance directives. We navigate you through a complicated process with dedication and attention to detail.
- Estate planning and probate administration – While it may seem overwhelming, estate planning is a necessary step to ensure peace of mind that your assets will be distributed according to your wishes.
- Personal injury – Injuries suffered in accidents due to inattentive driving or defective products require legal representation. Our job is to hold the responsible party accountable and maximize your compensation.
- Litigation – Our trial attorneys possess skill and savvy in the courtroom. They have successfully litigated cases involving landlord-tenant matters, real estate and contract disputes, and personal injury claims.
Contact Hanahan & Hinton, LLC
For more information, contact an experienced Mentor personal bankruptcy lawyer through our intake form or by calling Hanahan & Hinton, LLC at 440-290-4824 for a free initial consultation. We are available on weekends and evenings by appointment and schedule off-site meetings as well. Our firm also accepts all major credit cards.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.